Product details: Tuff Cord Black
- size 1 = .0108” diameter, comes 98 yards per spool
- size 2 = .0132” diameter, comes 66 yards per spool
- size 3 = .0162” diameter, comes 49 yards per spool
What is Tuff Cord?
Tuff Cord is a 3-ply twisted bonded cord made from long nylon filaments. Super strong, it will not stretch or stain, and resists fraying and shredding under most conditions. Ideal for all sorts of projects including bead crochet, micro-macrame, regular macrame, cord making, and kumihimo braiding.
This special thread is spooled without tack, so it comes out without any marks or creases from the spool. Plus, you don’t even need to use a needle with Tuff Cord.
Which Tuff Cord is right for me?
- Island Cove carries Tuff Cord in the following colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Hematite, Navy, Pink, Purple, Rose, Turquoise, White, and Teal (in store only).
- We sell Tuff Cord in 3 sizes. Size #1 (.0108”) is great for micro-macramé projects using pearls, gems and fine crystals. Size #2 (.0132″) is a hard-to-find size which works wonders for laddering Swarovski crystal pearls. Size #3 (.0162”) is popular for micro-macramé and macramé projects and stringing stone, glass, metal and natural beads.
- Made in the USA